“NDTonAIR” dissemination activities:
Far East NDT New Technology & Application Forum, 6-8 July 2018, Xiamen, China
– H. Malekmohammadi, S. Laureti, M. Ricci, Q. Yi, J. Zhu, G. Y. Tian, “An Experimental Comparison of LED and Eddy Current Pulse-Compression Thermography on an Impact Damage CFRP Benchmark Sample”.
14th Quantitative InfraRed Thermography Conference, 25-29 June 2018, Berlin, Germany
– H. Malekmohammadi, S. Laureti, L. Senni, P. Burrascano, M. Ricci “Comparison of optimization strategies for the improvement of depth detection capability of Pulse Compression Thermography”
5th IEEE MetroAEROSPACE, 20-22 June 2018, Rome, Italy
– S. Laureti, P. Burrascano, H. Malekmohammadi, M. Ricci, S. Sfarra, “Auto Regressive Exogenous modeling of pseudo-noise thermography for the nondestructive evaluation of aerospace materials ”
12th ECNDT 2018, 11-15 June 2018, Gothenburg, Sweden
– M. Stamm, H. Pfeiffer, J. Reynaert, M. Wevers,”Development of a technique for the detection and quantification of water and ice in the fuel tanks of an aircraft”.
-S. Sunetchiieva, H. Pfeiffer, S. Creten, M. Wevers, C. Glorieux, “Damage detection by using features of nonlinear ultrasonic modulation in vibrating structures”.
– H. Pfeiffer, H. Sekler, S. Sunetchiieva, M. Wevers, “Highly non-linear sensing devices in structural health monitoring”.
-M.K. Rizwan, L. Senni, S. Laureti, P. Burrascano, M. Ricci, “Optimizing Ultrasonic Forgings Inspection by combining Pulse-Compression technique and multi-frequency AVG analysis”.
– B. Yilmaz, E. Jasiuniene, L. Mazeika, “Evaluation of bonding quality by using ultrasonic waves”.
-S. Gartsev, M. Rjelka, M. Barth, B. Koehler, “Nonlinear elastic behaviour of aero-engine materials for microstructure and stress state characterization”.
-B. Koehler, J. Kissing, S. Gartsev, M. Barth, M. Rjelka, J. Bamberg, R. Hessert, “New measurement approach for determination of residual stress and cold work at surface treated aero engine materials”.
-T. Seresini, S. Sunetchiieva, H. Pfeiffer, M. Wevers, J. Xiong, C. Glorieux, “Crack detection on aerospace composites by means of photorefractive interferometry.”
7th EASN International Conference on Innovation in European Aeronautics Research, 26-29 September 2017, Warsaw, Poland
– S. Sunechiieva, H. Pfeiffer, S. Creten, M. Wevers, C. Glorieux, “Advanced Structural Health Monitoring (SHM) In Aircraft Components – Nonlinear Response Curves”.
– M. Stamm, A. Vanaerschot, J. Reynaert, H. Pfeiffer, M. Wevers”Development of a monitoring technique for the detection and quantiﬁcation of water and ice in the fuel tanks of an aircraft”.
– H. Pfeiffer, H. Sekler, S. Sunechiieva, C. Glorieux, M. Wevers, “Structural health monitoring in aircraft using highly non-linear sensing devices (HNSD)”.