The consortium consists of 16 organizations, among which 7 Universities, 4 Research Centers and 5 Companies.
Below is reported the full list of the consortium’s members subdivided between “Beneficiaries”, which recruit the researchers, and “Partners”, which provide secondment.
All the Organisations are involved in the training program of NDTonAIR project.
Please click on the link or open sub-menus for further details.
- University of Perugia (IT) – Coordinator
- Brussels Airlines (BE)
- CEA-LIST (FR)
- Fraunhofer IKTS Dresden (DE)
- Kauno Technologijos Universitetas (LT)
- Katholieke Universiteit Leuven (BE)
- Universite De Nantes (FR)
- University Of Newcastle (UK)
- RECENDT (AT)
- TWI Limited (UK)
- The University Of Warwick (UK)
- Università di Cassino (IT)
- COTESA (DE)
- MDP (IT)
- SIEMENS (DE)
- X-PHASE (IT)